Here at the Elmwood Insurance Agency, we cherish our four-legged companions just as much as our Western NY friends and neighbors. They’re family. They’re fun. They’re pure, unconditional love. So when it comes to ensuring that they live the longest, happiest life possible, there’s nothing we wouldn’t do for them. The sad reality, though, is that things can change in an instant. Accidents and unexpected illnesses never happen at convenient times, and this inevitably forces many pet owners into making painful, financially-based decisions that can linger for a lifetime.
One of the best ways to ensure that your dog or cat has the best chance at living a full, happy life, is to protect them with a pet insurance policy. Because just like us, the medical bills can pile up quickly, and no one should ever have to base their decision on how much it costs to provide the treatment they need and deserve. Here are a few ways in which pet insurance can protect you and your furry little loved ones:
- Helps cover the expenses associated with treatment for accidents and illnesses
- Flexible options on annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages
- The freedom to choose any veterinarian, pet specialist or emergency pet clinic
- No waiting period on common preventative care and accident coverage*
- Dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm tests, DHLPP vaccines and more
- Pet insurance policies available for a wide array of preventative care options
- Coverage starts around $10 per month and can be tailored to suit your needs
Affordable Pet Insurance in Rochester and New York State
At the Elmwood Agency in Rochester NY, we take pride in offering protection for every member of the family, including the pets who fill our lives with joy and affection. Matthew Harding and his staff of licensed agents work closely with the industry’s top-rated pet insurance providers, and can tailor a coverage plan that meets both your needs and budget. We invite you to learn more about the various pet insurance policies we offer, and why so many in Rochester and WNY trust our compassion and professionalism.
The Elmwood Agency is located at 280 East Broad Street in Rochester, NY and can be reached by phone at 585-548-4500 during regular office hours. You can also contact us by email through our website’s secured contact page.
* Carrier coverage limitations may apply in cases of ligament and knee condition